Enhancing border security [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, February 10, 2000.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, [Congressional Sales Office]
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 106-1063.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
S. hrg. ; 106-1063
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Immigration law & policy in the U.S.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 93 pages) : illustrations.
- Border security -- United States.
Undocumented immigrants -- Government policy -- United States.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- Electronic books.
- "Serial no. J-106-64."
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 30, 2016
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|