AiREAS : sustainocracy for a healthy city : Phase 3: Civilian participation -- including the global health deal proposition / Jean-Paul Close, editor.
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2016.
- SpringerBriefs on case studies of sustainable development, 2196-7830
SpringerBriefs on case studies of sustainable development, 2196-7830
xxi, 158 pages
- City planning -- Environmental aspects -- Netherlands -- Eindhoven -- Case studies.
Sustainable urban development -- Netherlands -- Eindhoven -- Case studies.
City planning -- Health aspects -- Case studies.
- This volume describes phase 3 of the AiREAS multidisciplinary cocreation effort to produce a Healthy City. Phase 1 referred to making visible the invisible from an air quality and human exposure perspective. Phase 2 studies air quality related to health and Phase 3 looks at air quality, health and lifestyle from the perspective of persuasion to innovative change. The three books together describe the coming about and first results of the AiREAS "healthy city" cooperative in the city of Eindhoven and Province of North Brabant in the Netherlands. AiREAS is an initiative focused on the multidisciplinary co-creation of healthy cities using the core human value of human health and air quality as guiding principle for profound regional innovation.
Chapter 1: Persuasive communication, by Jean-Paul Close, Jaap Ham
Chapter 2: the AiREAS Proof of Principle
POP Relating air quality to health and lifestyle, by Jean-Paul Close, Nicolette Meeder, John Schmeitz
Chapter 3: The backpack project, by Jean-Paul Close, Nicolette Meeder
Chapter 4: New entrepreneurship, by John Schmeitz, Jean-Paul Close
Chapter 5: Event linked communication, by Jean-Paul Close, Eric de Groot, Pierre Cluitmans
Chapter 6: Multicultural context, by Jean-Paul Close, Rüstem Demir
Chapter 7: Level 4 Sustainocratic regional development, by Jean-Paul Close.
- Includes index.
- Close, Jean-Paul, 1958- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|