The immedial colours and their application on cotton : Leopold Cassella & Co. Frankfort o.M.
- Other records:
- [Frankfurt, Germany] : Leopold Cassella & Co., 1901.
VII, , 102 pages, 103-111 leaves,  leaf of plates : illustrations, samples ; 26 cm
- Leopold Cassella & Co. -- Catalogs.
Dyes and dyeing -- Cotton.
Color in the textile industries.
- Trade catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- Germany Frankfurt am Main.
At head of title: October 1901,
Includes samples of dyed cotton and printed fabric mounted on recto of leaves 103-111.
Red label pasted on back cover lists six Cassella Color Company locations.
"Handed to M----------- on the -------- for----------- own use with the editors compliments."
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
Smith copy acquired in 2017 from Little Sages Books.
- Penn Chronology:
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Leopold Cassella & Co. Immedial colours and their application on cotton
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|