The quest for meaningful special education / Amy Ballin.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
xxiii, 179 pages ; 23 cm
- Dyslexic children -- Education -- United States.
Private schools -- United States.
Dyslexic children -- Education.
- Unexpected consequences
Special education: how did we get here?
The serendipitous pathway in the quest
Measures of success
Dedicated to the mission
The people method
Teachers as learners
A carefully selected population, a consistent academic structure
Communication at Kelsey
Drawbacks and privilege
A new vision for educating all children.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Ballin, Amy, 1959- Quest for meaningful special education
- 9781475827583 (cloth : alk. paper)
147582758X (cloth : alk. paper)
9781475827590 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1475827598 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|