Laghukaumudī, after 1869. = लघुकौमुदी, after १८६९.
- Standardized Title:
- after 1869.
1 item (4 leaves) : paper ; 15 x 28 cm.
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita. Siddhāntakaumudī.
Sanskrit language -- Grammar.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 19th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Manuscript is for consultation and study, especially for students learning Sanskrit grammar. Text is a rearrangement and abridgment of Pāṇini's grammar as interpreted by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita in his Siddhāntakaumudī. Manuscript comprises a sub-section of the larger work; lacks end.
- Title from incipit (f. 1v).
Written in 12-13 lines per leaf.
Watermark of the date 1869, part of a coat of arms, and an illegible name.
4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Dated after 1869 based on watermark.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 2639 (UP 2581).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 2581.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 2581
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|