Smart stewardship for nonprofits [electronic resource] : making the right decision in good times and bad / Peter C. Brinckerhoff.
- Other records:
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- [Wiley nonprofit authority ; 7]
1 online resource (xiii, 175 p.)
- Nonprofit organizations.
- Electronic books.
- "A practical guide to effective decision-making frameworks and tools for nonprofits that ensure successful stewardship. The basic tenets of decision making for nonprofits are similar, whether you're growing, shrinking, or trying to think your way out of a box. Smart Stewardship for Nonprofits provides the tools to make the best stewardship decisions in these varied, but common, situations. Coverage includes the keys to smart stewardship for your nonprofit, the smart stewardship decision tree, understanding capability and capacity, making innovation the norm, understanding the true cost of growth, going to scale, and smart stewardship in bad times. Features tools to make the best stewardship decisions in every kind of situation Written for executive directors of nonprofit organizations, nonprofit board members, CPAs, and other financial counsel for nonprofits, development directors Provides a website hosting a variety of online tools and materials. Also by Peter Brinckerhoff: Mission-Based Marketing, Mission-Based Management, Social Entrepreneurship, and Faith-Based Management. With innovative organizational change initiatives to foster new growth and effectiveness, Smart Stewardship for Nonprofits offers your nonprofit the critical guidance it needs to get there"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- ebrary, Inc.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|