Aspects of grammaticalization : (inter)subjectification and directionality / edited by Daniel Van Olmen, Hubert Cuyckens, Lobke Ghesquière.
- Berlin : De Gruyter Mouton, 
- Trends in linguistics. Studies and monographs 305.
Trends in Linguistics Studies and Monographs ; volume 305
viii, 403 pages ; 24 cm
- Grammar, Comparative and general -- Grammaticalization.
- This volume advances our understanding of two highly debated aspects of grammaticalization: its relation to (inter)subjectification and its directionality. These aspects are studied with respect to such phenomena as auxiliaries, discourse markers, conjunctions, prepositions and pronouns. Bringing together a wide range of languages, the collection provides insight into the crucial dimensions of grammaticalization research.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Van Olmen, Daniel, editor.
Cuyckens, H., editor.
Ghesquière, Lobke, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|