Financial condition and operations of the National Government, 1921-1930, by W.F. Willoughby ...
- Other records:
- Washington, The Brookings Institution, 1931.
- Studies in administration (Washington, D.C.) ; no.25
Institute for Government Research [of the Brookings Institution] Studies in administration. no. 25
xii, 234 p. diagrs. 23 cm.
- Finance -- United States.
Budget -- United States.
- "May ... be deemed to be, in a way, a companion volume to [the author's The national budget system, with suggestions for its improvement, published in 1927]"--Pref.
- Brookings Institution. Institute for Government Research.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|