Millhouse : a white comedy / produced and directed by Emile de Antonio.
- Other Title:
- [Chicago, IL] : Home Vision ; Chatsworth, CA : Distributed exclusively by Image Entertainment, 2008.
- Emile de Antonio.
Emile de Antonio : films of a radical saint
1 videodisc (approximately 93 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (19 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.)
4 3/4 in.
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital mono.
digital optical monaural Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- An ironic documentary that compiles newsreel and TV footage featuring interviews with various political commentators to discuss the public career of Richard M. Nixon.
- Commentary: James A Wechsler, Joe McGinniss, Jules Witcover.
- Editor, Mary Lampson; camera, Ed Emshwiller [and others]; graphics, Tanya Neufeld; research consultant, David Chertok ; music, L. Bridge.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 1971; copyright held by Whittier Film Corporation.
Per container, copyright held by Turin Film.
Special features: original theatrical trailer; Senator Richard Nixon's 1952 "Checkers Speech"; pt. 2 of an archival interview with Emile de Antonio from Alternative views: "The de Antonio legacy."
- Local notes:
- Issued by the publisher as part of a four-disc set. University of Pennsylvania Libraries have cataloged these discs separately.
- De Antonio, Emile, film director, film producer.
Whittier Film Corporation, film production company.
Turin Film Corp., film production company.
Home Vision Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
Image Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- De Antonio legacy.
- Publisher Number:
- 014381413823 (set)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|