Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, enhanced detection tools and reporting could improve efforts to combat recipient fraud [electronic resource] : report to Ranking Member, Committee on the Budget, U.S. Senate.
- Other Title:
- Enhanced detection tools and reporting could improve efforts to combat recipient fraud
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 54 pages) : color illustrations
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (U.S.).
Food stamp fraud -- United States -- Prevention -- States.
Welfare fraud -- United States -- Prevention -- States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "August 2014."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (GAO web site, viewed Jan. 19, 2017).
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Budget, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|