Staging Brexit at the WTO [electronic resource] / Teddy Y. Soobramanien and Mohammad A. Razzaque.
- : Commonwealth Secretariat, 2016.
- Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics ; no.138.
Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics; no.138
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- Trade negotiations.
European Union -- Trade negotiations.
World Trade Organization.
- This issue of Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics highlights some broad WTO-related factors that need to be considered as a post-Brexit UK reinstates the sovereignty of its trade policy. Given that there is uncertainty about almost every possible type of Brexit, including the nature of future trading arrangements between the UK and the EU, and between the UK and non-EU countries, this article does not aim to provide any definitive solutions. In addition, many important issues are likely to be subject to legal interpretations. This paper sets out a number of developments that are unfolding and that have significant implications related to multilateral trade rules as the UK moves through the stages towards Brexit.
- Razzaque, Mohammad A..
- Publisher Number:
- 10.14217/0052984c-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|