A place to call home. Season 4 / series producer, Chris Martin-Jones ; created by Bevan Lee ; written by Bevan Lee and Katherine Thomson ; directed by Shirley Barrett, Kriv Stenders, Catherine Millar, and Tony Krawitz ; produced by Seven Productions ; made for Foxtel.
- Other Title:
- Place to call home. Season four
- [Silver Spring, Maryland] : RLJ Entertainment : Acorn, 
3 videodiscs (approximately 630 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Nineteen fifties -- Drama.
Australia -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Drama.
Social classes -- Australia -- Drama.
Nurses -- Australia -- Drama.
Families -- Australia -- Drama.
Country life -- Social aspects -- Australia -- Drama.
- Historical television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Open-captioned in English for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.77:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
digital optical stereo Dolby digital 2.0
laser optical NTSC
video file DVD video region 1
- Against the backdrop of post-World War II Australia, Sarah Adams is a nurse who becomes involved in the affairs of the wealthy Bligh family. The dramatic series deals with themes such as anti-Semitism, sexuality, and social class.
- Disc 1. A nagging doubt ; Bad in a good way ; When you're smiling ; Home to roost
Disc 2. Happy days are here again ; The trouble with Harry ; You're just in love ; There'll be some changes made
Disc 3. Where will the baby's dimple be? ; And the blind shall see ; Catch the tiger ; All good things.
- Marta Dusseldorp, Noni Hazlehurst, Brett Climo, David Berry, Abby Earl, Arianwen Parkes-Lockwood, Aldo Mignone, Sara Wiseman, Jenni Baird, Frankie J. Holden, Craig Hall, Deborah Kennedy.
- Director of photography, John Stokes; production designer, Fiona Donovan; composer, Michael Yezerski ;
- Title from container.
Videodisc release of all the episodes which comprise the fourth season of the television series originally broadcast in 2016.
- Martin-Jones, Chris, television producer.
Lee, Bevan, creator, screenwriter.
Thomson, Katherine, 1955- screenwriter.
Barrett, Shirley, television director.
Stenders, Kriv, television director.
Millar, Catherine (Director), television director.
Krawitz, Tony, television director.
Dusseldorp, Marta, 1973- actor.
Hazlehurst, Noni, actor.
Climo, Brett, actor.
Berry, David, actor.
Earl, Abby, actor.
Parkes-Lockwood, Arianwen, 1987- actor.
Mignone, Aldo, actor.
Wiseman, Sara, 1972- actor.
Baird, Jenni, actor.
Holden, Frankie J., actor.
Hall, Craig (Actor), actor.
Kennedy, Deborah (Actor), actor.
Seven Productions, production company.
Foxtel (Firm), broadcaster.
RLJ Entertainment, publisher.
Acorn Media (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
AMP-2472 Acorn Media
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|