Interview research in political science [electronic resource] / edited by Layna Mosley.
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press, ©2013.
1 online resource (x, 301 pages.)
- Interviewing -- Congresses.
Political science -- Methodology -- Congresses.
- Aligning sampling strategies with analytic goals / Julia Lynch
The ethical treatment of human subjects and the institutional review board process / Sarah M. Brooks
The power of the interviewer / Lauren M. Maclean
How to report interview data / Erik Bleich and Robert Pekkanen
Crafting interviews to capture cause and effect / Cathie Jo Martin
Using proxy interviewing to address sensitive topics / Melani Cammett
The difference an interpreter can make / Lee Ann Fujii
The problem of extra-territorial legality / William Reno
Capturing meaning and confronting measurement / Mary Gallagher
Elite interviewing in Washington, DC / Matthew N. Beckmann and Richard L. Hall
Lessons from the "lobbying and policy change" project / Beth L. Leech [and others]
Using interviews to understand racial group identity and political behavior / Reuel R. Rogers.
- "This volume results from a conference on the use of interview research in political science, held in January 2010 at Duke University"--Preface.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 281-298) and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Esther F. Kantrowitz & Lionel Kantrowitz Collection Endowment Fund.
- Mosley, Layna.
Esther F. Kantrowitz & Lionel Kantrowitz Collection Endowment Fund.
- 9780801467974 (electronic bk.)
0801467977 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|