A short account of the malignant fever, lately prevalent in Philadelphia : with a statement of the proceedings that took place on the subject in different parts of the United States. / By Mathew Carey.
- Second edition.
- Philadelphia : Printed by the author., November 23, 1793.
103,  p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Yellow fever -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Last word on p. 61: 'till; this word is identified in Evans as a distinguishing feature between this edition and another edition.
- Local notes:
- Copies 1-3: Last word on p. 61 is "till". Copy 4: Last word on p. 61 is "un".
- Penn Provenance:
- Beckwith, H.W., Dr. (donor) (copy 1)
Lea, Arthur H. (donor) (copy 4)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 25256.
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical impeinr, 409
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|