Through the looking-glass and what Alice found there / by Lewis Carroll ; with fifty illustrations by John Tenniel.
- Other Title:
- Through the looking-glass
- Mount Vernon : Peter Pauper Press, [date of publication not identified].
, 197,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Fairy tales.
Fantasy fiction -- Juvenile.
Imagination -- Juvenile fiction.
Alice (Fictitious character from Carroll) -- Juvenile fiction.
- In this sequel to "Alice in Wonderland" Alice goes through the mirror to find a strange world where curious adventures await her.
- Text in black with illustrations in green.
Illustration in green. "Set in the Baskerville types and printed on a specially made ivory wove paper."--Colophon.
Green cloth spine with paper label; yellow, red and green illustrated boards. Housed in green slip case.
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
Tehon Collection copy has label "A Selection of the Living Classics Club" pasted in lower left hand corner of front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Tenniel, John, 1820-1914, illustrator.
Peter Pauper Press.
Atha Tehon Thiras Art and Design Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|