Brussels Ibis regulation : changes and challenges of the renewed procedural scheme / Vesna Lazić, Steven Stuij, editors.
- Other Title:
- Brussels I bis regulation
- The Hague, The Netherlands : T.M.C. Asser Press, .
- Berlin : Springer-Verlag
- Short studies in private international law.
Short studies in private international law
v, 152 pages ; 25 cm.
- European Parliament. Regulation (EU) No 1215/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 December 2012 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters.
Judicial assistance -- European Union countries.
Judgments, Foreign -- European Union countries.
- Local subjects:
- European Parliament. (search)
- The revised lis pendens rules in the Brussels Ibis regulation / Christian Heinze and Björn Steinrötter
The party autonomy paradigm : European and global developments on choice of forum / Xandra Kramer and Erlis Themeli
Procedural position of a 'weaker party' in the regulation Brussels Ibis / Vesna Lazić
The enforcement of monetary final judgments under the Brussels Ibis regulation (a critical assessment) / Marta Requejo Isidro
Provisional and protective measures in the European civil procedure of the Brussels I system / Ilaria Pretelli
Brussels Ibis in relation to other instruments on the global level / Vesna Lazić and Steven Stuij, editors.
- "The contributions to this book are based on the papers presented during the conference, 'International Civil Procedure and Brussels Ibis,' held at the T.M.C. Asser Institute on 19 March 2015, celebrating the institute's 50th anniversary"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Lazić, Vesna, editor.
Stuij, Steven, editor.
T.M.C. Asser Instituut.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|