Pabodŭl ŭi haengjin = The march of fools / chejak, Hwach'ŏn Kong-sa ; p'ŭrodyusŏ, Yi Ŭn-bong, Kim Chae-ung ; wŏnjak, kakpon, Chʻoe In-ho ; kamdok, Ha Kil-chong. = 바보들 의 行進 = The march of fools / 제작, 화천 공사 ; 프로듀서, 이 은봉, 김 재웅 ; 원작, 각본, 최 인호 ; 하 길종 감독.
- Other Title:
- Pabodŭl ŭi haengjin
The march of fools
바보들 의 행진
- [Sŏul] : kihoek, chejak, Han'guk Yŏngsang Charyowŏn ; Blue Kino, 2014.
- Korean Film Archive blu-ray collection ; 002
Korean Film Archive blu-ray collection ; 002
1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (33 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.)
4 3/4 in.
- Ch'oe, In-ho, 1945- -- Film adaptations.
Man-woman relationships -- Korea (South) -- Drama.
College students -- Korea (South) -- 20th century -- Drama.
- Film adaptations.
Motion pictures, South Korean.
- In Korean; optional subtitles in Korean, English, French, or Japanese.
- System Details:
- Blu-Ray disc, Regions A, B, C; widescreen (2.35:1 aspect ratio) presentation; DTS-HD MA mono.
digital optical monaural DTS-HD Master Audio
video file Blu-ray region A region B region C
- The story of young people in the 1970s during the period of military dictatorship in Korea. Schools are frequently closed down and society seems to face bleak prospects on all fronts. College students, Pyŏng-t'ae and Yŏng-ja do not promise anything about their future, but they enjoy pursuing romance.
- Yun Mun-sŏp, Ha Chae-yŏng, Yi Yŏng-ok, Kim Yŏng-suk.
윤 문섭, 하 재영, 이 영옥, 김 영숙.
- Producer, Pak Chong-ch'an; director of photography, Chŏng Il-sŏng; music, Kang Kŭn-sik; editor, Hyŏn Tong-chʻun; lighting, Son Yŏng-ch'ŏl.
Producer, 박 종찬; director of photography, 정 일성; music, 강 근식; editor, 현 동춘; lighting, 손 영철.
- Title from disc label.
Videodisc release of the motion pictureproduced in 1975.
Review, synopsis, biographical and production notes in booklet in Korean and English laid in container.
Special features: audio commentary track by Chŏng Sŏng-Ill (film critic & director); audio commentary track by Darcy Paquet (film critic); the sequence of 'As Days Go By' from the original negative; censored clips; stills; documents on the censorship; censored screenplay.
Based on the novel of the same title by Ch'oe In-ho.
Based on the novel of the same title by 최 인호.
- Ha, Kil-chong, film director.
Yun, Mun-sŏp, actor.
Yi, Yong-ok, 1955- actor.
Ha, Chae-yŏng, 1952- actor.
Kim, Yŏng-suk, 1954- actor.
Han'guk Yŏngsang Charyowŏn (Seoul, Korea), publisher.
윤 문섭, actor.
이 영옥, 1955- actor.
하 재영, 1952- actor.
김 영숙, 1954- actor.
Han'guk Yŏngsang Charyowŏn (Seoul, Korea)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|