Tono-Bungay / by H.G. Wells ; with a foreword by Harry T. Moore.
- New York : New American Library, 1961, ©1908.
352 pages ; 18 cm
- Patent medicines -- Marketing -- Fiction.
Pharmaceutical industry -- England -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Mischievous, stimulating, aromatic, attractive, Tono-Bungary is a patent medicine. It brings a quick fortune to a consience-ridden scientist and his uncle, a lovable Satan of early mass production. And it launches them on a series of semicomics, sometimes grotesque adventures..." [back cover].
- First printing, January, 1961.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
- CD43 Signet Classics
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|