Paint your wagon, a musical play in two acts / book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner.
- Standardized Title:
- Paint your wagon. Libretto. English.
- New York, Coward-McCann, Inc., 
xvi, 140,  p.,  leaf of plates. illus. 21 cm.
- Musicals -- Librettos.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- With half-title.
"Copyright, 1952, by Alan Jay Lerner."
"The music of 'Paint Your Wagon,' which is not included in this book, was composed by Frederick Loewe."
"For the publication of the play in book form Mr. Lerner has written a sparkling foreword which contains 'Advice to Young Musical Writers'."--Dustjacket.
"'Paint Your Wagon' opened at the Shubert Theatre in New York City on November 12, 1951 ..."
Black cloth boards lettered in silver on spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Culture Class Collection copy is "Fireside Theatre Book Club Edition".
Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of Edgar L. Potts.
- Penn Provenance:
- Potts, Edgar L., 1893-1970 (bookplate) (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lerner, Alan Jay, 1918-1986.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|