The nature fix : why nature makes us happier, healthier, and more creative / Florence Williams.
- First edition.
- New York : W.W. Norton & Company, independent publishers since 1923, 
xii, 280 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Nature -- Psychological aspects.
- Childrens subjects:
- Creative ability.
Nature -- Psychological aspects.
- Local subjects:
- Neurological sciences. (search)
Stress Management. (search)
- An investigation into the restorative benefits of nature draws on cutting-edge research and the author's explorations with international nature therapy programs to examine the relationship between nature and human cognition, mood, and creativity. --Publisher.
- The cordial air
Looking for nature neurons. The biophilia effect ; How many neuroscientists does it take to find a stinking milkvetch?
Nearby nature : the first five minutes. The smell of survival ; Birdbrain ; Box of rain
Five hours a month. You may squat down and feel a plant ; Garden of Hedon ; Rambling on
Backcountry brain. Get over yourself : wilderness, creativity and the power of awe ; Water on the brain ; Please pass the hacksaw
The city in a garden. Nature for the rest of us.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -280).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|