New York Book Show 1988 / sponsored by the Bookbinders' Guild of New York.
- New York : Bookbinders' Guild of New York, .
- Conference Name:
- New York Book Show (3rd : 1988)
76,  pages : illustrations, portraits ; 21 x 24 cm.
- Book industries and trade -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions.
Book design -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "The New York Book Show competition annually recognizes outstanding books submitted by publishers in the tri-state area. Publishers were requested to select their most outstanding works, limiting themselves to one entry for each ten books published with a 1987-1988 copyright."--P. 6.
Front cover illustrated with design of woman reading.
"Flexibook" on back cover.
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bookbinders' Guild of New York.
Atha Tehon Thiras Art and Design Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|