Vaccine injury compensation, most claims took multiple years and many were settled through negotiation [electronic resource] : report to the Chairman, Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives.
- Other Title:
- Most claims took multiple years and many were settled through negotiation
GAO-15-142 National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2014.
- Government document
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (U.S.)
Vaccines -- United States -- Safety measures.
Products liability -- Vaccines -- United States.
Compensation (Law) -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "November 2014."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (GAO web site, viewed Feb. 6, 2017).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|