Rosalie, the way to the Green Hill [electronic resource] / SDR ; Dieter Schickling, director.
- [Place of publication not identified] : SDR,  , ©1998
1 online resource (1 video file (52 min.)) : sound, color
- Opera -- Production and direction.
Wagner, Richard, 1813-1883. Ring des Nibelungen.
Ring des Nibelungen (Wagner, Richard)
Opera -- Production and direction.
- Internet videos.
- French and German dialogue; sung in German.
- System Details:
- Produced by Alfred Kirchner with setting by Rosalie, the last "Ring des Nibelungen" of Bayreuth in this century was performed in the period stretching from 1994 to 1998. From the very beginning, the critics spoke about the "Rosalie Ring" since the effects of this production from Wagner's monumental Cycle come from the optic of the stage. The film looks at the years of work that the artist and set-designer Rosalie put into this "Ring," and at the same time -- during the rehearsals of the last year -- at the "workshop Bayreuth" which one rarely encounters.
- Vendor-supplied metadata.
- Schickling, Dieter, 1939- film director.
Kirchner, Alfred, producer.
Rosalie, 1953- stage director.
Süddeutscher Rundfunk, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|