Claudio Abbado performs Bach's Brandenburg concertos [electronic resource] / EuroArts Music International ; Andreas Morell, director.
- Other Title:
- Bach's Brandenburg concertos
- [Place of publication not identified] : EuroArts Music International,  , ©2007
1 online resource (1 video file (1 hr., 40 min.)) : sound, color
- Concerti grossi.
- Internet videos.
- System Details:
- Claudio Abbado conducts the Mozart Orchestra, a formation of young talented musicians. The new founded Orchestra Mozart is supposed to give young, talented musicians a possibility to play in a world-class orchestra being conducted by one of the outstanding conductors of our time. Claudio Abbado, the artistic director, is responsible for its profile, inviting musicians and chamber ensembles of international reputation, e.g Reinhold Friedrich (trumpet), Michala Petri (recorder) or Jacques Zoon (flute). The orchestra Mozart with their leader Giuliano Carmignola is playing Johann Sebastian Bach's 6 Brandeburg Concertos.
- Brandenburg concerto no. 1 in F major, BWV 1046
Brandenburg concerto no. 3 in G major, BWV 1048
Brandenburg concerto no. 5 in D major, BWV 1050
Brandenburg concerto no. 6 in B major, BWV 1051
Brandenburg concerto no. 4 in G major, BWV 1049
Brandenburg concerto no. 2 in F major, BWV 1047.
- Orchestra Mozart ; Claudio Abbado, conductor.
- Recorded 2007 Teatro Municipale Valli, Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- Morell, Andreas, film director.
Abbado, Claudio, conductor.
EuroArts Music International GmbH, production company.
Orchestra Mozart, instrumentalist.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750. Brandenburgische Konzerte.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|