Orfeo, le Mythe retrouvé [electronic resource] : Gluck's opera by David Alagna. With Robert Alagna / Pierre-Henri Loÿs, director.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Bel Air Media, 
1 online resource (1 video file (59 min.)) : sound, color
- Internet videos.
- System Details:
- Roberto Alagna and Orpheus: a family affair. Alagna's brothers love to tell stories. Roberto tells the Orpheus' story that his brother David has told him, the same story that the latter had told to the public at the Teatro comunale di Bologna (Italy) in 2008 in his own staging of Gluck's opera Orpheus and Eurydice. A staging made perfectly for Roberto Alagna, a human Orpheus, modern, touching and perhaps anachronic, but aren't myths always a bit anachronic? This documentary tells how the Alagna's brothers managed to give back its original strengh to the Orpheus myth, thanks to excerpts of the show recorded live and to exclusive interviews of both David and Roberto Alagna.
- Roberto Alagna ; David Alagna.
- Vendor-supplied metadata.
- Loÿs, Pierre-Henri, film director.
Alagna, Roberto, performer.
Alagna, David, performer.
Bel Air Media.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|