Between the lines [electronic resource] : meeting with three contemporary composers / François Gauducheau, director ; 24 Images.
- Other Title:
- Meeting with three contemporary composers
- [Place of publication not identified] : 24 Images, 
1 online resource (1 video file (53 min., 52 sec.)) : sound, color.
- Composition (Music).
Composers -- France.
Music rehearsals -- France -- Nantes.
- Internet videos.
- In French.
- System Details:
- During the 2007/2008 season, three contemporary composers, Florentine Mulsant, Thierry Pecou and Philippe Hersant, were invited to stay one week in Nantes. During these few days, they met the Ensemble Utopik's musicians, professional performers, who are all enthusiastic and passionate about the musical repertoire of the 20th and 21st centuries. Three composers have worked with them on many of their works. They also met pupils and students of different schools and institutions of the city to discuss the role of contemporary music and their compositions. Finally, each of them performed with the Ensemble Utopik at the Opéra de Nantes. This dual approach, both musical and human, Between the Lines allows you to hear this moving and mysterious music.
- Florentine Mulsant, Thierry Pecou, Philippe Hersant, composers ; Ensemble Utopik.
- Vendor-supplied metadata.
- Gauducheau, François, film director.
Mulsant, Florentine, 1962- composer.
Pécou, Thierry, composer.
Hersant, Philippe, composer.
Ensemble Utopik (Musical group), performer.
24 Images (Firm), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|