Sir Neville Marriner conducts Mozart in Lugano [electronic resource] : Orchestra della Svizzera italiana / Mando Bernardinello, director.
- [Place of publication not identified] : RTSI-Swiss Television : Lugano and EuroArts Music International : Leipzig, 
1 online resource (1 video file (1 hr., 10 min.)) : sound, color
- Internet videos.
- System Details:
- In the focus of attention of this performance from Lugano is Mozart's Concert for flute, harp and orchestra (K.299). It is one of the most popular pieces by the Austrian composer due to the cheerfulness and its jolly mood. The orchestra della Svizzera italiana is conducted by Sir Neville Marriner. Patrick Gallois (flute) and Fabrice Pierre (harp) can be experienced as soloists. The overture from the opera The magic Flute and the Symphony No. 39 in E flat Major make this wonderful mixture. Both of these pieces are most famous works by Mozart, written at the end of his life.
- Die Zauberflöte, K. 620 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Concerto for Flute and harp in C Major, K. 299 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Symphony No. 39 in E-flat Major, K. 543 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Orchestre de la Suisse italienne ; Fabrice Pierre, harpist ; Sir Neville Marriner, conductor ; Patrick Gallois, flutist.
- Convention Center Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland.
- Bernardinello, Mando, film director.
Italienne, Orchestre de la Suisse, performer.
Pierre, Fabrice, performer.
Marriner, Sir Neville, conductor.
Gallois, Patrick, performer.
Lugano and EuroArts Music International.
- Container of: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus. Zauberflöte, K. 620.
Container of: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus. Concerto for Flute and harp in C Major, K. 299.
Container of: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus. Symphony No. 39 in E-flat Major, K. 543.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|