Zoom in [electronic resource] : microaggressions and disability.
- Diamond Law, 2015.
1 online resource (streaming video file) (25 minutes) : digital, .flv file, sound
- Discrimination against people with disabilities -- United States.
People with disabilities -- United States -- Social conditions.
Discrimination against people with disabilities.
People with disabilities -- Social conditions.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
video file MPEG-4 Flash
- An intimate portrait of five disabled people living in the Pacific Northwest. They discuss microaggressions and implicit bias against people with disabiltiies, developing disability pride and identity, and how bias affects them every day. The film suggests how teachers, coworkers, health care workers, and families can become better allies to members of the largest minority group in the US.
- Originally produced by Diamond Law in 2015.
Title from title screen.
- Diamond, Barbara J., film director.
- Publisher Number:
- 1289384 Kanopy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|