Touch the light [electronic resource] = tocando la luz.
- Other Title:
- Tocando la luz.
- New Day Films, 2015.
1 online resource (streaming video file) (72 minutes) : digital, .flv file, sound
- Blind -- Cuba -- Havana.
Blind women -- Cuba -- Havana.
Blind -- Orientation and mobility -- Cuba -- Havana.
Blind -- Orientation and mobility.
Havana (Cuba) -- Social conditions.
Cuba -- Havana.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
video file MPEG-4 Flash
- In Havana, Cuba an up-and-coming singer searches for confidence, a young woman in love longs for motherhood and a veteran of the Revolution comes to terms with the death of her husband. Three women, united by blindness and a desire for independence, guide us through Cuba's current economic and social landscape while pursuing their dreams and breaking through personal and societal limitations. Jennifer Redfearn gained intimate access to her subjects and emerged with beautiful footage and poignant moments--while also supplying us with a window on current-day Cuba in this heady transitional moment.
- Originally produced by New Day Films in 2015.
Title from title screen.
- Redfearn, Jennifer, film director.
- Publisher Number:
- 1375049 Kanopy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.