Description of H.R. 4464, a Bill To Make Permanent the Look-Through Treatment of Payments Between Related Controlled Foreign Corporations [electronic resource] : Scheduled for Markup by the House Committee on Ways and Means on April 29, 2014
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2014
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- Controlled foreign corporations -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Personal holding companies -- United States.
Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means Description of H.R. 4464, a Bill To Make Permanent the Look-Through Treatment of Payments Between Related Controlled Foreign Corporations CIS 2014 H782-27
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|