"Who Is a Veteran?"-Basic Eligibility for Veterans' Benefits [electronic resource] :
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (10 p), digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Reserves.
- Examines basic eligibility and entitlement requirements for VA administered veterans benefits, including issue of eligibility of members of the National Guard, reserve components, and civilian groups.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. "Who Is a Veteran?"-Basic Eligibility for Veterans' Benefits
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|