SBA Assistance to Small Business Startups [electronic resource] : Client Experiences and Program Impact.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Small Business Administration.
- Examines experiences of small business startups with SBA assistance management and technical assistance training programs, focusing on small business development centers, women business centers, Service Corps of Retired Executives, SBA lending programs, and the small business investment company venture capital program. Includes tables.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. SBA Assistance to Small Business Startups
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|