Qualifications of Members of Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (35 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Addresses issues related to qualifications required to hold the office of U.S. Senator or Representative in Congress, covering exclusivity of constitutional qualifications, judging qualifications to office, constitutional qualifications and disqualifications, and additional qualifications found prohibited. Compares permitted "ballot access" or administrative requirements to additional qualifications.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Qualifications of Members of Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|