Federal Financial Conflict of Interest Rules and Biomedical Research [electronic resource] : A Legal Overview.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Examines HHS requirements for financial conflicts of interest (FCOIs) in Government-supported or -regulated biomedical research, and summarizes standards for disclosing financial interests for an institution conducting research funded by NSF and DOD. Discusses recent administrative and legislative developments with respect to the law regarding FCOIs and biomedical research.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Federal Financial Conflict of Interest Rules and Biomedical Research
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|