Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Programs and Unaccompanied Alien Children [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (17 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Department of Education.
Federal aid to education.
- Addresses possible sources of Federal support for schools and local educational agencies that have enrolled unaccompanied alien children who are in the U.S. without authorization and without a parent or legal guardian. Examines three Federal elementary and secondary education programs administered by the Department of Education, describes other potentially relevant Federal education programs that are no longer funded, discusses refugee school impact aid, and reviews limited data on placement of unaccompanied alien children.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Programs and Unaccompanied Alien Children
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|