House Offset Amendments to Appropriations Bills [electronic resource] : Procedural Considerations.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (18 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Discusses House offset amendments, which are used to change spending priorities in appropriation bills. Outlines types of offset amendments, and reviews parliamentary rules governing consideration of offset amendments.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. House Offset Amendments to Appropriations Bills
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|