Food Recalls and Other FDA Administrative Enforcement Actions [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (17 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Food and Drug Administration.
Administrative procedure -- United States.
- Examines FDA statutory authority to initiate various administrative enforcement actions to ensure food safety. Covers FDA inspections, warning letters, recalls, suspension of registration, administrative detention, and related legal issues.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Food Recalls and Other FDA Administrative Enforcement Actions
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|