Child Support Enforcement and the Hague Convention on Recovery of International Child Support [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (19 p), digital, PDF file)
- Administrative procedure -- United States.
- Provides overview of current child support enforcement program. Summarizes the 2007 Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support and Other Forms of Family Maintenance (Convention), which establishes procedures for processing international child support cases that are intended to be uniform, simple, efficient, accessible, and cost-free to U.S. citizens seeking child support in other countries. Covers P.L. 113-183, the Preventing Sex Trafficking and Strengthening Families Act, which includes implementing legislation for the Convention.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Child Support Enforcement and the Hague Convention on Recovery of International Child Support
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|