L'union lyri-comique de Thalie Erato Euterpe et Therpsicore.
- A Paris : Chez Janet libraire rue St. Jacques no. 31, 
, 12, , 13-24,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., music ; 10 cm.
- Almanacs, French.
- Place of Publication:
- France Paris.
- At head of title: Castigat ridendo mores.
Main text consists of 12 engraved leaves (24 p.) and 1 gathering of 12 letter-press leaves ( p.), signed A, bound in between engraved p. 12 and 13. Two folded letter-press leaves ( p.) comprising a calendar for Gregorian year 1802 (on p.  and , with woodcut astrological vignettes) and Republican year X (on p.  and , with imprint on p. ) are bound in at beginning and end of volume.
Imprint on p.  of calendar: A Paris, chez Janet, Doreur, rue S. Jacques, N. 31.
Plates: engraved title leaf and 6 unnumbered illustrations.
No.  of a set of miniature books published by Janet.
Not in Grand-Carteret.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2017 from Musinsky Rare Books.
RBC copy has gold-stamped red leather bookplate of Carlo de Poortere on front pastedown.
RBC copy bound in full gold-tooled green morocco; pink and gold floral endpapers; all edges gilt.
- Penn Provenance:
- Poortere, Carlo de, 1917-2002 (bookplate) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Meunié, F. Bibliographie de quelques almanachs illustrés des XVIIIe et XIXe siècles, 49
- Janet, Pierre-Étienne, 1746-1830, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|