The door into summer / Robert A. Heinlein.
- New York : New American Library, [197-], ©1957.
- A Signet book ; Q5693
159 pages ; 18 cm
- Time travel -- Fiction.
Science fiction, American.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Success is in reach when electronics engineer Dan Davis invents a household robot that could do almost anything. His greedy partner and fiancée trick him into a long sleep--suspended animation for thirty years. But he discovers he has the ability to travel back in time and seek revenge after he is awoken in a different world in A.D. 2000.
- Stated 11th printing as per number line.
Cover art: Gene Szafran.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B.(donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 263309
- Szafran, Gene, 1941-2011, illustrator.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
- Q5693 Signet Books
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|