The writings and speeches of Edmund Burke. Vol. 4, Party, parliament, and the dividing of the Whigs, 1780-1794 [electronic resource] / P.J. Marshal, Donald C. Bryant, and William B. Todd (eds).
- Standardized Title:
- Works. Selections
- Other Title:
- Party, parliament and the dividing of the Whigs, 1780-1794
Oxford scholarly editions online.
- [Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2016.
1 online resource
- Political science.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820.
Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.
Great Britain -- History -- 1789-1820.
- This volume is the last of three 'Party and Parliament' volumes of the 'Writings and Speeches of Edmund Burke', which ranges in subject matter from follow Burke through from the last phases of the American War to the controversies over French Revolution, which drove a rift between Burke and Charles Fox, the leader of his party.
- Previously issued in print: 2015.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on September 28, 2016).
- Marshall, P. J. (Peter James), editor.
Bryant, Donald C. (Donald Cross), 1905-1987, editor.
Todd, William B. (William Burton), editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780191841019 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|