Cicero [electronic resource] : the republic and the laws / Niall Rudd and Jonathan G.F. Powell (eds).
- Other Title:
- Oxford scholarly editions online.
- [Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2016.
- Oxford world's classics.
Oxford world's classics
1 online resource.
- Political science -- Early works to 1800.
State, The -- Early works to 1800.
- Drawing on Greek political theory, Cicero's 'The Republic' embodies the mature reflections of a Roman ex-consul on the nature of political organization, justice in society, and the qualities needed in a statesman.
- Translated from the Latin.
Previously issued in print: 1998.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 30, 2016).
- Rudd, Niall, editor.
Powell, J. G. F., editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780191838415 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|