Time and life management for medical students and residents [electronic resource] / Michael Sabel, MD [author]
- [Place of publication not identified] : Thieme, 2017.
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Medical subjects:
- Internship and Residency.
- Time and Life Management for Medical Students and Residents; Title Page ; Copyright; Dedication; Contents; Preface; Acknowledgment; Introduction; About the Book; Part I The Eagle's Perspective-"Macro"; Chapter 1 Goals; Chapter 2 Roles; Chapter 3 Regeneration ; Intermezzo: You Are the Boss (of Your Life); Part II Boots on the Ground-"Micro"; Chapter 4 From Goal to Action; Chapter 5 Sorting; Chapter 6 Planning Your Week; Chapter 7 Acute Disaster Management: Three Major Points; Chapter 8 Anxiety Management: The "Power of Now" Approach; Chapter 9 Networking; Chapter 10 The Mentor; Chapter 11 The Need for Reevaluation Chapter 12 The Art to Learn from Errors; Epilogue; Recommended Readings; Recommended Video; Recommended Software; Reference.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis B. Flexner Medical Book Fund.
- ebrary, Inc.
Louis B. Flexner Medical Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|