The orphans legacy, or, A testamentary abridgement [electronic resource] : in three parts : wherein the most material points of law, relating to that subject, are succinctly treated, as well according to the common and temporal, as ecclesiastical and civil laws of this realm : illustrated with great variety of select cases in the law of both professions, as well delightful in theorie, as usefull for the practice of all such as study the one, or are either active or passive in the other / by John Godolphin.
- Standardized Title:
- Orphan's legacy
- Other Title:
- Testamentary abridgement
- London : Printed by E.T. and R.H. and are to be sold by Joseph Nevill and Christopher Wilkinson, 1674.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (180, 200-344, 435-449 pages, 28 unnumbered pages).
- Wills -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Executors and administrators -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- part I. Of last-wills and testaments
part II. Of executors and administrators
part III. Of legacies and devises
- Errors in paging: pages 457-458 omitted; pages 456 and 459 duplicated
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 8, 2017
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|