The evolution of the penal system of South Carolina from 1866 to 1916 [electronic resource] / by Albert D. Oliphant.
- Other Title:
- Evolution of the penal system of South Carolina
Evolution of penal system of South Carolina
- Columbia, S.C. : State Company, 1916.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (14 pages).
- Prisons -- South Carolina.
Convict labor -- South Carolina.
- Electronic books.
- "Reprinted from the State, of February 18, 1916."
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 24, 2017
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|