The first part of the Institutes of the laws of England, or, A commentary upon Littleton [electronic resource] : not the name of the author only, but of the law it self / authore Edwardo Coke.
- Standardized Title:
- First part of the institutes of the laws of England
- Other Title:
- Commentary upon Littleton
Institutes of the laws of England, first part
- The ninth edition, carefully corrected, with an alphabetical table. To this edition is added two learned tracts of the same authors, the first, his reading upon the 27th of Edward the First, entituled The statute of levying fines, and the second, Of bail and mainprize.
- London : Printed by William Rawlins, Samuel Roycroft, and H. Sawbridge, assigns of Richard Atkins and Edward Atkins, 1684.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Selden Society publications & English legal history.
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)) : portrait.
- Land tenure -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Real property -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Law -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Law -- England -- History -- Sources.
- Electronic books.
- Text of main work in Law French, English, and Latin in parallel columns
- "Hæc ego grandævus posui tibi, candide lector."
Includes bibliographical references and index
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 24, 2017
- Littleton, Thomas, Sir, -1481. Tenures.
Statute of levying fines
Of bail and mainprize
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|