Dinotopia : the world beneath / written and illustrated by James Gurney.
- First edition.
- Atlanta : Turner Publishing. Inc., 
- Kansas City, MO. : Distributed by Andrews and McMeel, 
158 pages : color illustrations ; 26 x 28 cm
- Fantasy fiction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Georgia Atlanta.
- Four years after being shipwrecked on the lost island of Dinotopia, sixteen-year-old Will Denison, now a fully trained Skybax Corps pilot, explores the skies over the island while his scientist father leads an expedition into the forgotten caverns of the legendary World Beneath.
- Sequel to Dinotopia: a land apart from time.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
Adams Collection copy has dustjacket.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 283943
- Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|