Inward journey : a retrospective : 1978-2006 / Shastri Maharaj ; edited by Vel A. Lewis ; design and layout by Adele Todd and Richard Bolai ; photography by Richard Bolai.
- Other Title:
- Inward journey, a retrospective
Ministry of Community Development, Culture & Gender Affairs, National Museum and Art Gallery, presents Shastri Maharaj
Shastri Maharaj : inward journey
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago : National Museum, [2006?]
24 pages : color illustrations ; 20 x 25 cm
- Maharaj, Shastri, 1953- -- Exhibitions.
Trinidad -- In art -- Exhibitions.
Spirituality in art -- Exhibitions.
- Local subjects:
- Paintings, Trinidadian.
Painters -- Trinidad and Tobago -- Trinidad -- Exhibitions.
Art, Caribbean -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
- Title also in Hindi?
- Catalog of exhibition held at the National Museum and Art Gallery, Ministry of Community Development, Culture & Gender Affairs, Port of Spain, Trinidad, 24th May-11th June 2006.
Contains introductory essays by Bernadette Persaud and Kenwyn Crichlow; an artist statement by Shastri Maharaj; reproductions of paintings in the exhibition; biography of the author (p. 23); and listing of acrylic canvas works in catalogue (p. 24).
Includes bibliographical references (page 5).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Singh Family Fund.
- Lewis, Vel A., editor.
Persaud, Bernadette, 1946- writer of added commentary.
Crichlow, Kenwyn, writer of added commentary.
Todd, Adele, book designer.
Bolai, Richard, book designer.
National Museum and Art Gallery (Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago), host institution, issuing body.
Singh Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|