Limerick napulitane / Roberto D'Ajello ; prefazione di Cristina Pennarola.
- Napoli : Grimaldi & C Editori,  , ©2016
57 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm.
- Italian wit and humor.
Naples (Italy) -- Humor.
Lear, Edward, 1812-1888 -- Portraits.
- Poems in Italian and in Neapolitan Italian dialect
- Author is a talented interpreter of Edward Lear, recreating the surreal and easygoing atmosphere of his limericks with a delicate cultural and poetic sensibility, adapting the British "non-sense" to a Neapolitan public, dampening its most ambiguous and hermetic aspects, and exalting the emotions and the comical visions of the characters.
- Includes drawings, self-portraits, and self-caricatures by Edward Lear.
Includes bibliographical references (page 17).
- Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, illustrator.
Pennarola, Cristina, writer of preface.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|