The kamoos, or, The ocean [electronic resource] : an Arabic dictionary / Muḥammad ibn Yaʻqūb Fīrūzābādī.
- Standardized Title:
- Qāmūs al-muḥīṭ
- Calcutta : [publisher not identified], 1817.
- Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library.
Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Arabic language -- Dictionaries.
- Text in English and Arabic.
- by Mujd-ood-Deen Moohummud-oobno Yakoob, of Feerozabad; collated with many manuscript copies of the work, and corrected for the press, by Shykh Ahmud-oobno Moohummudin il Ansareyool Yumunee yoosh Shirwanee. [With a preface in English by M. Lumsden.].
- Reproduction of the original from The British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Andover, Hants. UK : Cengage Learning, 2015-2017 (Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library, 1473-1900). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Shirwānī, Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad, -1837 or 1838, compiler.
Lumsden, M. (Matthew), 1777-1835 writer of preface.
Shirwānī, Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad, -1837 or 1838
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|